👉👉👉 Wanna play?
See our About page for more info…
- This event has passed.
41st IATUL Annual Conference: Bridging Universities and Society Libraries as Connectors
July 12, 2020 - July 16, 2020EUR150
The International Association of University Libraries (IATUL) invites you to attend the 41st IATUL Annual Conference at Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Engenharia, Portugal from 12 to 16 July 2020. This is an excellent opportunity to hear about the latest academic library initiatives and network with colleagues and friends from all over the world.
The emergence of movements such as Open Science, Open Innovation and Citizen Science highlights how society benefits when institutions of higher education expand access to research and teaching. Ongoing engagement and collaboration between universities and communities are important components of these open initiatives. Academic libraries worldwide are playing vital roles in facilitating these initiatives through the development of new and innovative services and infrastructure.
The overall themes for the conference and the call for papers are:
- Expanding information and digital literacies
- Library spaces and services advancing innovation and engagement
- Partnerships with communities, local and global
- Library strategies and actions supporting open science and collaboration
- Open Science: communicating and measuring impact beyond the university
- Workforce development in open science practices (repositories, presses, RDM and more)